epic gamer unban request

NEET Boy Genius

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username:  NEET Boy Genius aka the hall monitor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44861022

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:  the dayz server 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): a day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: nah

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1

Why do you think you were banned?: I know I was banned for messing around with an aimbot

Why should we lift your ban?: you probably shouldnt but Id like to be unbanned because it was fun to play on the server, and donated 15 dollars so itd be nice to be able to use that 15 more, and I can just stop using an aimbot. Felt like it was only fair because the server was infested with other aimbotting lagging russians

1. Lied about using cheats after the ban

2. Makes false points about russian cheaters when that's not true (or at the utmost unsubstantiated) 

3. Thinks cheating is fair if other people are cheating (even if they're not) which is a fundamentally flawed way of thinking. 

All in all a giant -1 

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo

Your respect for staff is non-existent and your reason for cheating is flawed and objectively wrong. You should always use the @ admin chat to notify us if no admins are on, which you might have done, but even then the admins that are online might be pre-occupied with other things.

17 minutes ago, Varme said:

Your respect for staff is non-existent and your reason for cheating is flawed and objectively wrong. You should always use the @ admin chat to notify us if no admins are on, which you might have done, but even then the admins that are online might be pre-occupied with other things.

how did I disrespect staff? lmao

1 hour ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

2. Makes false points about russian cheaters when that's not true (or at the utmost unsubstantiated) 

3. Thinks cheating is fair if other people are cheating (even if they're not) which is a fundamentally flawed way of thinking. 

All in all a giant -1 

1.png

2.png

3.png

you used noclip to stab me to death, that is also cheating, and an IP Ban isnt anything but an inconvenience when I can change my ip or use a vpn

1 hour ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

All in all a giant -1 

1.png

2.png

3.png

you even blocked me lol what was the point of that? Think I was gonna try to harass you?

1 hour ago, NEET Boy Genius said:

how did I disrespect staff? lmao

r4uyjo1.png

Did you have a sudden and miraculous case of amnesia?

DXQmUxp.png

uAij9YL.png

These two statements do not help your case, implying that you're going to avoid your ban regardless if your appeal is accepted or not.

-1 Claimed Russki's Bounty and decided to talk trash about it. At first I didn't think you were cheating cause I killed you but then once you started head shotting  us 1 by 1 threw a bush you kinda sold your self out on that one.

Just now, meow.nv said:

-1 Claimed Russki's Bounty and decided to talk trash about it. At first I didn't think you were cheating cause I killed you but then once you started head shotting  us 1 by 1 threw a bush you kinda sold your self out on that one.

I never talked trash, and when was I head shotting you through a bush?