Lucy's Cool Membership Application

Clyde Chestnut Barrow

Player Name: Lucy

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:196410224

Discord username (user#1234): Lucy#8838

Which server do you play the most: Garry's Mod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Well, around.. maybe 2015, since bows where a thing. I played on a different account for the first year I was there, which, is now gone. 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes, i've been banned once, for micspam.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Well, I'm always active. It's gotten to the point where I would call it a addiction. Although, all I can really offer is a good image for the server and it's player base, I enjoy helping new players and such when I get a chance. I always try to offer people the best experience possible, either by "hosting" friendly meetings, or some other random ""Event"". I try to bring people together the best I can.  

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: No-one really, expect my friend Yeehaw. 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I hope I can get accepted, although, i'd understand if I don't.Love

Edited by Thunder

• Thunder changed the title to Lucy's Cool Membership Application
9 hours ago, Clyde Chestnut Barrow said:

So it turns out I’m a fucking idiot and messed up my age, I’m not 14 I’m 16.. just now realized that, apologies, and I also forgot to put “Membership” in the title. I’m not sure if I can edit on mobile, so that’s why I’m just replying.

Edited it for you.

Also, aside from giving me ear cancer with your soundboard 😂, I don't know you too much to give you a well thought opinion, but from what I have seen and observed from you, you're a very chill, humorous, laid-back person who is very active in the Discord server and the G-mod server. You have my vote. +1

I am going to accept this membership application. Clyde / Clyde's alter ego Lucy has one of the best community involvement among really the entire community. I don't remember having any issues with you in the server that I can remember so with that being said I am happy to accept this membership application!

clyde.png

• phoon locked this topic