False Cheating Ban

Shabzino

Steam Username: Shabzino

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423206711/ it keeps saying 0;0;0 on steam id finder

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI dayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): almost half a year but gave up for a while before returning

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: not sure

If you have been banned, how many times?: never afaik

Why do you think you were banned?: apparently cheating but its clearly bs

Why should we lift your ban?: i have just over 2000 hours on gmod and not a single vac ban and im not even that good if you look at my record somehow. i have no reason to cheat and my pc probs cant even handle it but besides that nobody calls me a cheater ingame since half the time im dead to start with and im not even good enough yet. i want to keep playing this server after this false ban because it was actually slightly helping me with reaction times and aiming etc as theres nothing like this one so hope you take everything into consideration and make the right choice by unbanning me. thanks.

Right, first of all the first was me twitching since I didn't expect him to pull up out of nowhere, 2nd clip I didn't even lock on period I started shooting again because I thought I killed him but I missed some ig don't you think I would be able to kill him before I even see him if I was aimbotting like you claim? And I'm not aware of that ban a few days ago not sure what happened since I don't remember playing as much til yesterday and today but that's besides the point, the point being that you're claiming me hacking when I get jumped by somebody and another where  first of all I didnt even "lock on" I thought I killed him with my first burst since AKs are usually consistent like that but ig not that time, you'd think with aimbot hed die before he gets to look at me. Either way I haven't got much else to say except hope you lot have a good day and reconsider this false ban, thanks

Oh and I forgot to say, but most of my deaths are caused by me twitch shooting like the second clip as I assume I didnt miss any of my shots ending in me getting smacked by anyone who shoots more bullets than me at a time which is a habit I'm trying to get rid off but obviously been cut short by this ban so hoping this gets overturned, thanks

7 minutes ago, Shabzino said:

Right, first of all the first was me twitching since I didn't expect him to pull up out of nowhere

You were crouched in the back of the room with your cross-hair aimed at the door like you were expecting someone to enter, which someone did and I'm pretty sure you knew that he was coming due to the footsteps so you saying that you didn't expect him to pull up out of nowhere is definitely a lie. 

11 minutes ago, Shabzino said:

2nd clip I didn't even lock on period I started shooting again because I thought I killed him but I missed some ig don't you think I would be able to kill him before I even see him if I was aimbotting like you claim?

In the second clip, it's obvious that you saw the player before entering the building and I just find it very odd that you started to aim at his head right when you were entering the building, instead of aiming right when you saw him.

13 minutes ago, Shabzino said:

And I'm not aware of that ban a few days ago not sure what happened since I don't remember playing as much til yesterday and today but that's besides the point

You obviously were aware of that ban by our anti-cheat, you're just being dishonest. -1

That anticheat lua mismatch has to be fixed in order to play, which means you knew about it. DAC also bans you upon connection and shows you the same menu as any other ban. 

I'm not interested in hearing you plead ignorance when it just isn't possible. Appeal denied.