Ethan Ban Appeal

ethann

Steam Username: Ethan 

Steam ID: 76561198189877757

Link to ban request (if there is one): none

Which server are you banned from?: dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 month

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  nope

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1

Why do you think you were banned?: it says aimbot

Why should we lift your ban?: I've never cheated on gmod and plan not to do so. I have over 2.1k hours in gmod which ive gotten over the years. Thank you for reading my appeal have a great day.

20 minutes ago, Fehnraal said:

That's pretty blatant cheating. -1

Why are you responding to everyone’s ban appeals? You’re not a staff member and I’ve never seen you play the dayz server. Simping to people isn’t gonna get you anywhere in life -1.

• Dumb 2
  • Toxic 1

1 hour ago, Josh said:

In this clip, after killing the player behind the fence, you lock onto a head and shoot at an unvisible player way far into the distance. With this being the only clip I have on you I am sure that Teddy has more.

I was tap firing the guy across the street I pulled my mouse up fast and accidentally shot at the wall, my bad though. I’m used to csgo sprays, if u want I can show u I have no cheats installed on my pc. 

The movement of your aim seems somewhat normal as you shoot your first shots into the victim but then you can clearly see you lock onto their head to finish him off then proceeding to lock onto the unvisible player thats on the other side of the wall. Blatant hacks -1

16 hours ago, ethann said:

I was tap firing the guy across the street I pulled my mouse up fast and accidentally shot at the wall, my bad though. I’m used to csgo sprays, if u want I can show u I have no cheats installed on my pc. 

Would’ve gave you the benefit of the doubt since it was only one clip that was shown (despite it being very obvious), but your explanation ruined any chance you had at playing it off as something else. Not that it really needs any explaining but you basically shot a person down behind impound lot then locked onto someone in the parking lot of the motel. There is actually a very very rare bug ingame I have experienced where your mouse seems to weirdly snap to a location near the current position of your crosshair. That would’ve been your only chance of making an explanation that would make sense but the explanation you made makes absolutely no sense what so ever and follows excuses made by many cheaters over the years. So for that reason I am going to -1. i think you were for sure cheating without a doubt.

37 minutes ago, phoon said:

Would’ve gave you the benefit of the doubt since it was only one clip that was shown (despite it being very obvious), but your explanation ruined any chance you had at playing it off as something else. Not that it really needs any explaining but you basically shot a person down behind impound lot then locked onto someone in the parking lot of the motel. There is actually a very very rare bug ingame I have experienced where your mouse seems to weirdly snap to a location near the current position of your crosshair. That would’ve been your only chance of making an explanation that would make sense but the explanation you made makes absolutely no sense what so ever and follows excuses made by many cheaters over the years. So for that reason I am going to -1. i think you were for sure cheating without a doubt.

Basically you’re saying that a three second clips is enough to determine someone is cheating? And the fact that I didn’t say that it was a bug ends me up banned? You don’t make any sense man. I’m supposed to explain a clip that happened weeks ago when I first started the server which I barely remember.You also admitted that the same thing happened to you so if I’m banned for so called “aimbot” why aren’t you man? -1

• Dumb 1

2 minutes ago, ethann said:

Basically you’re saying that a three second clips is enough to determine someone is cheating? And the fact that I didn’t say that it was a bug ends me up banned? You don’t make any sense man. I’m supposed to explain a clip that happened weeks ago when I first started the server which I barely remember.You also admitted that the same thing happened to you so if I’m banned for so called “aimbot” why aren’t you man? -1

You very clearly snapped to the guy, why be so dishonest. (-1 ofc)

Denied. Not going to sit here and listen to your stupid excuses. Like I said you had a chance to explain what happened even though its quite obvious that it was a lock-on to a player at impound lot then a snap to a player behind a wall at a distance that doesn't even render from stock tower. The bug I brought up doesn't actually exist I just wanted to see if you would use it as an excuse and change your story, which you willingly did without a second thought. Majority of cheaters are very stupid and lucky for us you fit perfectly into that stereotype. With that being said you will not be given another chance to appeal due to your dishonestly in this appeal.

• Winner 2
  • Agree 2

• phoon locked this topic