Swizzle's Ban Appeal

Swizzle

Steam Username: Swizzle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:370948

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Uhh, not sure, I've played GmodZ for quite some time here and there.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  Not that I can remember.

If you have been banned, how many times?:  1

Why do you think you were banned?:  I was banned for cheating. (KittenV2 ESP 01-10-19)

Why should we lift your ban?: I made a dumb mistake cheating. I got what I deserved which was a perm ban. My friends started to play on this server and I would like to join them. I know I made a huge mistake, but I hope you guys have faith in me to give me one more chance to redeem myself. I don't really have much to back myself up with since I did cheat, and did get the punishment I deserve. I hope you guys can give me one more chance to enjoy the server how it was meant to be played with my friends, and if not I completely understand, I made the mistake anyways.

Thank you guys for reading this, I know it's dumb but I appreciate it.

❤️ - Swizzle

Edited by Swizzle

It's a good rule of thumb that when trying to appeal a ban, don't attempt to circumvent the ban beforehand. 
image.png.903a0220336220cd65012e366fcb1c7f.png

Attempted ban evasions are a major infraction here, and will heavily weight against your odds during a ban appeal. 

That being said, it has been over a year and a half since your original ban. You might have learned from your past mistakes.

However, for the ban evasion attempt, I'm voting Neutral.

• Agree 1

Just now, Fehnraal said:

It's a good rule of thumb that when trying to appeal a ban, don't attempt to circumvent the ban beforehand. 

Attempted ban evasions are a major infraction here, and will heavily weight against your odds during a ban appeal. 

That being said, it has been over a year and a half since your original ban. You might have learned from your past mistakes.

Yeah, I made a mistake joining on my other account, I know I shouldn't have. but I appreciate the feedback!

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Fehnraal said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's been over a year and half since your initial ban but seeing how you tried to evade your ban by using another account could be quite damming in the eyes of staff. I wish you luck sir. Neutral 

10 minutes ago, Jgarcia said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's been over a year and half since your initial ban but seeing how you tried to evade your ban by using another account could be quite damming in the eyes of staff. I wish you luck sir. Neutral 

Thanks my friend, I appreciate the input!

• Love 1

I went ahead and looked through sourcebans myself to see if you had just forgotten about the server since it had been a year since playing, but I found myself really disappointed when I saw you tried to connect at 16:37 on your banned account before connecting at 17:07 on your steam shared account. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but I don't think that using appeals as your last resort should be acceptable. Appeal denied.

Edited by Rolchax
fixed exact timestamps of reconnect attempts