6od3 - Member Application

6od3

Player Name: 6od3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150387551

Discord username: 6od3#3084

Which server do you play the most: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 week straight (I've played all those days, for like, hours)

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Never

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: A friend, to the actual players and the new ones learning to play, and I’m probably going to engage a lot in the community, maybe one day I'll become an ADM, nothing is impossible lol 😄

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: I'm not sure, but I think Kalder explained to me how the member app worked, and here I am

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I'm brazilian and I never studied anything about english, everything I know I learned from videogames, sometimes my english will be very bad :d

I don't personally thing you've been active enough and for long enough just yet.

I'd recommend getting more active in the Discord, forums, and in-game. Get to know some people and get a feel for the community. As for the English thing, don't worry about that one bit. We have all kinds of people from all over the world in our community. We're all used to it and there might even be people for you to communicate with in your native tongue. 

I hope we meet in-game soon!

Neutral

• Agree 1

I have been on most days for the past week and I don't recall having any interactions with you at all. As @Fehnraalsaid, I'd also recommend you become more active on the forums as well as the discord. You communication skills shouldn't be a problem at all! It'd be grea to have a member in the community that isn't from the NA or from Europe! I hope we can interact sooon! 

Neutral

• Love 1

I understand you, I think I'll wait a little longer, so every day I'm on the server trying to talk to everyone in the chat and helping new players, maybe they didn't see me because of the time here in Brazil, I end up playing at a different time, I'll wait a month or two to apply, I hope I have the chance to interact with you soon😃

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to give you the chance to re-apply for membership when you've made more of an impact on the community, I also notice you haven't been on the forums in about 2 weeks but I'm not going to fault you for that.

Edited by George
  • Love 1

• George locked this topic