sawyer "NomadKnacker" Ban Appeal

sawyer

It could have destroyed the server, you are right about that but me and my buddy didn't let it happen. We did use it to our own advantage but we did not give it to other players just kept it for ourselves. It was a wrong thing to to but it was better that way than telling people it still worked in the long run.

While I believe that your appeal was closed a tad early, this was an issue that the owner took great expense and time dealing with. It honestly doesn't matter who you kept it to, it doesn't make the situation any better. What I can suggest is re-appealing in 2 weeks' time and we'll re-evaluate it.

• phoon locked this topic

Denied. You didn’t dupe just for your own self interest. You decided to spread the money throughout safe zone dropping millions of dollars and overpaying for many many items. I do not care what moral epiphany you have had you will NEVER be unbanned. You tried to destroy the server. If we didn’t have backups the database would’ve had to been wiped. The entire database actually had to be recoded which took about 2 weeks. Not to mention you stored money on alternate accounts.

• Agree 2