Ban appeal );

Jaden

Steam Username:  Jaden.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461411769

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:  gmod dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Like a month or 2

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No I have not

If you have been banned, how many times?: once 

Why do you think you were banned?: aim assistance 

Why should we lift your ban?: I have over 2000 hours on gmod all I play on it is shooter type servers, this one was really fun as u can see by my recent hours on it. I wouldn’t cheat on gmod and don’t cheat. Kinda just want my ban lifted /:

I think you are lying here. This is the evidence and you can definitely see how shaky your aim is with some crazy fast flicks. Also flicking onto some entity in the distance.

Edited by Run
  • Winner 1

If u want proof I can check if I was recording my friends said someone was shooting at him at mechanics and I was like alright I’ll loot then come and he ran to me without saying anything so I killed him. I don’t know what to proove to u but 2000 hours on gmod and I’ve played this server w but too idk what to say.

• Dumb 1

I don’t get what one your talking about because I never heard of a aimbot that locks on to entities I’m pretty sure it was either my mouse slipping or me looking somewhere I don’t know what to tell you

• Dumb 1

9 minutes ago, Jaden said:

I also don’t get how it shows I’m hacking when I’m missing some shots lol. If u want to see my 2300 hours on gmod I can provide that

Hours doesn't define whether you can or can't toggle aim assist.

Edited by George

22 minutes ago, Thunder said:

The 3rd and 4th piece of evidence before the video ended was enough to convince to me that you were aim assisting. -1

2 hours ago, Run said:

I think you are lying here. This is the evidence and you can definitely see how shaky your aim is with some crazy fast flicks. Also flicking onto some entity in the distance.

These two couldn't have explained any better than me. Damming evidence. Sorry bud -1

1 minute ago, Jaden said:

Can u go more in depth on what parts of the video you thought were weird or hacks?

All the kills you got, your aim assist is extremely blatant. Oh, and the snap at the end is snapping off the guy you killed, not onto an entity.

Edited by George

I’m confused I haven’t even hit all my shots and if u watched me longer u would see kore of how I play i wouldn’t cheat on Gary’s mod, and if I was aimbotting there’s no snapping off into space if I killed him I wouldn’t lock on to a wall.

Edited by Jaden
  • Dumb 2

If you play the video in fullscreen you can see the red entity at the clothing store so its not you snapping to a wall. There is no reason for your aim to behave like this except for using some cheat. You chose not to be honest and others have reviewed and given their opinions. Appeal Denied.

Edited by Run

• Run locked this topic