Unban Doc :( got a false ban

Doc

Steam Username: Doc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91014636

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:CSI Dayz Server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): For About 48 hours just found it.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No Ive Never been banned on garrys mod.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Never

Why do you think you were banned?: Because im really good I use to be mg2 on csgo and plat on rainbow 6 I trace people when I see them as a habit.ooh and I almost forgot I mean its not really a reason to ban but im a god at bunny hopping because I use to do it on a lot of mg servers and I learned to do it on csgo because I could push across the map and get a big advantage on the other team it was a little tricky on your server but I got a hang of it not perfect but maybe that was why not to sure to be honest.

Why should we lift your ban?:Because I love the people on the server and the server its self very good fps and I have like 7 friends who play on it I understand you don't have to unban but please do I have a lot of fun on the server

Hi, thanks for making an appeal. Unfortunately, you are lying about everything.

I was the person that  banned you and it was for THIS: 

1.)  A bunny hop script

2.)   Aimlock/Aimbot

3.)  Possible wall hacks.

In the future, i recommend not cheating on servers or going on the forums and lying in your ban appeal.

are you joking that guy in the building shot my friend so I knew he was shooting I knew he was there I could hear his footsteps and see his gun out the window so I was hugging the wall I was not aim locking anything I literally shot him 1 time and he backed up and my bunny hop is no script I will do it on any game where you can bunny hop. IT WAS A FALS BAN...

ok lets start with the fact I went on another name because me and my friends wanted to play and I was falsely banned and couldn't so I tried what I could and it didn't work but for the second thing that's no damn aim lock and my bunny hop is lagit any game I play I learn the bunny hop pattern any game its a habit I have from csgo and mg servers so stop accusing me of something im not doing I understand im good at it people always tell me that . if I had real hacks I would of done much more crazy shit I just don't feel the need to hack it makes the game boring simplel.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

ok lets start with the fact I went on another name because me and my friends wanted to play and I was falsely banned and couldn't so I tried what I could and it didn't work but for the second thing that's no damn aim lock and my bunny hop is lagit any game I play I learn the bunny hop pattern any game its a habit I have from csgo and mg servers so stop accusing me of something im not doing I understand im good at it people always tell me that . if I had real hacks I would of done much more crazy shit I just don't feel the need to hack it makes the game boring simplel.

I'm still confused by this. If your initial thought was that you were falsely banned, wouldn't your first reaction be to post this appeal and not try to circumvent the server's banning protocol? Doesnt really seem to help your case.

Well, first of all...

795q2kK1PR.png

Second of all,

If you watch the video @ 00:07 -  00:09 @ x0.25 speed you'll see a pretty suspicious flick and a 1 bang on another player 5k units away. It also looked to me like you might have tried to use the zombie as a "cover" to 1  bang the guy and make it seem like you were  trying to hit the zombie.

Also, watching 00:18 - 00:20 at 0.25x and at normal speed, it looks to me like you lock onto the head and fire some sus shots with some very  "weird recoil."

With this evidence, and with what Solo said, I highly doubt your innocence.

• Winner 1

yea if you look at those vacs I haven't even played those games literally 0 game time you can check and I got on another account because that server is superrr fun and the only game I acutaly got banned from was csgo because I got bored and not gunna lie I did cheat and got banned in 3 games lol wasn't my smartest idea but idk what to say I was really stupid for trying to get on the server I guess but I don't cheat it was a false ban im. Im sorry...

14 hours ago, Doc said:

yea if you look at those vacs I haven't even played those games literally 0 game time you can check and I got on another account because that server is superrr fun and the only game I acutaly got banned from was csgo because I got bored and not gunna lie I did cheat and got banned in 3 games lol wasn't my smartest idea but idk what to say I was really stupid for trying to get on the server I guess but I don't cheat it was a false ban im. Im sorry...

If it was one ban, we'd look over it but multiple game and vac bans is rough and at this point inexcusable. You tell us you made it to mg2 in csgo and also told us that you're banned off csgo for cheating. I honestly can not imagine a scenario where you're at all believable. You also tell us that you have 0 hours played in your game bans which actually makes 0 sense. You don't get banned if you never play. The fact that now you're trying to be deceitful to us is amusing at best. At this point its best to deny the app and carry on

OK IM ACTAULY FUCKING DONE WITH YOU GUYS sorry for what im  about to say but honestly I don't give a fuck at this point everyone who has posted anything your a fucking idot all I have done is been honest with you I got fucking ban for shooting 1 guy 1 time . I don't fucking cheat I only did one time those vac banned are actually fucked MR so do your a complete dumb ass you gunna say it makes 0 sense go check the facts I have ever played those games not even in my library that's the fucking facts I havnt ever cheated on garrys mod I was a mg2 because I played csgo for 2 years with my 3 friends who are just as good if not better then me just like how im plat on rain bow 6 all you guys do is sit here and congregate wile each of you pick some idotic idea out of your brain on why I could be lying or could be cheating its fucking retarded just like you .

• Dumb 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK IM ACTAULY FUCKING DONE WITH YOU GUYS sorry for what im  about to say but honestly I don't give a fuck at this point everyone who has posted anything your a fucking idot all I have done is been honest with you I got fucking ban for shooting 1 guy 1 time . I don't fucking cheat I only did one time those vac banned are actually fucked MR so do your a complete dumb ass you gunna say it makes 0 sense go check the facts I have ever played those games not even in my library that's the fucking facts I havnt ever cheated on garrys mod I was a mg2 because I played csgo for 2 years with my 3 friends who are just as good if not better then me just like how im plat on rain bow 6 all you guys do is sit here and congregate wile each of you pick some idotic idea out of your brain on why I could be lying or could be cheating its fucking retarded just like you .

Stop comparing R6 and CS to a GMODZ server with way different settings, addons and features that dont even compare close to those games they are all far apart from each other :HyperLUL:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

>say you're good at fps games

>list games you are "ranked" in

>be game and vac banned from said games 

Ooooof. 

Denied. 

• Azure locked this topic