sawyer "NomadKnacker" Ban Appeal

sawyer

Steam Username: NomadKnacker "sawyer" "before sawyer i was NomadKnackers"

Steam ID: 76561199065901919

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI Gmod DayZ server by Cantaloupe on 7-14-2020 at 17:32

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  A few months

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I have not been banned before

If you have been banned, how many times?: I have only been banned once from the DayZ server "which is what this appeal is about"

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for using a glitch to get money on the server a couple months ago/ lying to admins about how much money i had originally

Why should we lift your ban?: I think you should lift my ban because i have had a couple months to think about my actions and i realize i miss playing on the server a lot. So i decided to do the right thing and tell the truth about what i did this time and hopefully get back in to playing one of the only and one of my favorite servers in Gmod. I realized what i did and i am truly sorry for doing it and it will not happen again. Thank you for taking time to read my appeal.

Denied. You can be as honest as you wish but you chose to lie to me and another admin for 25 minutes straight. You knew exactly what you were doing could destroy a server and its economy permanently if we didn't have backups. You will never be unbanned.

• Love 1
  • Winner 1

• phoon locked this topic